Friday, July 7, 2017

tefilla - Seeking a German Siddur


I was wondering if there is a 'Minhag Ashkenaz' siddur presently in print. I have an older one at home, but it has sentimental value and as a university student, I would rather avoid using such a siddur on campus. I typically use a Siddur Rinat Yisrael, but tachanun and birchot hashachar are different from the German variant.



Answer



I have been compiling a German siddur for the past fifteen years. It is currently available on www.thebookpatch.com:


http://www.thebookpatch.com/BookStoreDetails.aspx?BookID=19123&ID=0da30d3e-df41-4b72-bdbe-ee301d7f0000



No comments:

Post a Comment

periodic trends - Comparing radii in lithium, beryllium, magnesium, aluminium and sodium ions

Apparently the of last four, $\ce{Mg^2+}$ is closest in radius to $\ce{Li+}$. Is this true, and if so, why would a whole larger shell ($\ce{...